TigerVPN hasn't been blocked by Netflix, and you can go on watching while being connected to our nodes. If, for any reason you get a streaming error while using our service, please try the usual troubleshooting, as this isn't a general issue.
Please check the following:
- make sure you are not using a proxy while using the vpn too
- make sure your DNS are not manually set, specially not the DNS from your ISP
- make sure your browser doesn't have geolocation enabled
- try clearing cache and history in your browser
- try using a different browser
- if you are using the Netflix app, go to Settings and reset the app by using the "Reset" button you will find; close the app and login again