Fellow tigers, below you can find the step by step instructions on how you can setup L2TP on your Android:
1. Start by opening your Menu:
2. Go to the Settings app:
3. Select "More" :
4. Select "VPN":
5. Then add the VPN profile. On some versions of Android, you might see a plus sign ( + ) on the top right side of the screen so please select that one.
6. A window will appear which will allow you to edit the VPN profile. Under "Name" please type anything you wish as this is just for you to keep track of all your VPN profiles. In the example below i have used London L2TP, but it's up to you. :)
Under "Type" please make sure that L2TP/IPSec with PSK (pre-shared key) is selected.
7. Under "Server Address" please type in the address of the server you wish to connect to. In my example, for London the server address is: lon.tigervpn.com . You can check the server addresses over here: https://help.tigervpn.com/support/solutions/articles/1000201715-server-names-and-ips .
Under "IPSEC Pre-Shared Key" please type carefully the shared secret : tigerVPN
Hit save. :)
8. You will notice that the VPN profile you have created will appear:
9. Click on the profile and a window asking your VPN credentials will pop up. Please enter the VPN credentials - VPN username and VPN password- which are available inside your customer Dashboard. You can also save your account information if you do not wish to add all the time your credentials. Hit connect.
10. Now that you are connected...have fun tigerVPN'ing!