Here are the step by step instructions on how to setup a manual L2TP connection on your iOS devices:
1. In the menu of your device go to "Settings" and then select "General".
2. Scroll down and select "VPN".
3.Select "Add VPN configuration".
4.Select "Type" in order to change it to L2TP.
5. Select "L2TP" from the list and hit the return arrow.
6. Fill in the blanks with a name for your VPN in the "Description" section - in our example you will see London as we are connecting to London; for "Server" please use the server name of the location you wish to connect to - you can find all the server names in the following article: https://help.tigervpn.com/support/solutions/articles/1000201715-server-names-and-ips
In the "Account" section please type your tiger ID ( VPN username ).
7. After typing your VPN password as well, in the "Password" section, and the shared secret in the "Secret" section ( tigerVPN and nothing else, as it is case sensitive), hit the "Done" button in the upper right corner.
8. You will see the status "Not connected", and all you need to do is swipe the status button in order to connect.
9.You will notice the intermediate status "Connecting..."
10. And you are now "Connected" :) Enjoy!